step inside soulreapers world and feel free to have some cookies and milk !

Freitag, August 12, 2005

gimme a big hug, babe...



ohne worte, ohne viel zu sagen. einfach nur so. ja, einfach nur so. werd ich jetzt hier hintexten. may god (in whom i do not trust or believe) be my witness, she, the one and only, will know...listen to me and my guitar, crying in the dark...








and you bring me to my knees.yeah
all this time that i could beg you please.there
all the times that i felt insecure.yeah
and i leave my burdens at the door

i'm on the outside
i'm looking in
i can see through you
see your true colors
inside youre ugly
ugly like me
i can see through you
see to the real you

all this time that i felt like this won't end
was for you
and i taste what i could never have
it's from you
all those times that i tried
my intentions
full of pride
and i waste more time than anyone

i'm on the outside
i'm looking in
i can see through you
see your true colors
cause inside you're ugly
ugly like me
i can see through you
see to the real you

all the times that i cried
all this wastin
it's all inside
and i feel all this pain
stuffed it down
it's back again
and i lie here in bed
all alone
i can't help what i feel
tomorrow will be okay
but i know...

i'm on the outside
i'm looking in
i can see through you
see your true colors
inside you're ugly
ugly like me
i can see through you
see to the real you


Staind - Outside

2 Comments:

Anonymous Aninia1 said...

Lalalala.

2:54 vorm.

 
Blogger soulreapers blogdorado said...

let's humm babe, let's humm

Lalalala !

10:53 vorm.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home